Thursday, July 7, 2016

Week 48 - July 4, 2016



From: Jordan Mark Merrill [mailto:merrill.j@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2016 11:10 PM
To: Lauri Merrill <lauri.merrill@usu.edu>
Subject: Re:

It’s the 4th for you tomorrow right? We honestly have noooo plans... ha-ha How’s the weather? I think we finally hit the part of the year where it gets just a little chilly at night. I need to turn my fan down from 3 to 2 ha-ha but I don’t miss the dry of Utah, that’s for sure. I’ve heard when people come home from the Philippines they dry out so bad at first.  Next week is transfers.  I emailed the new mission president basically asking to stay in Tula Tula.  Later today Elder Wits will call Elder Robinson and ask him too.   But you never know what could happen?! We have 4 islands in our mission that you can go to. Sometimes it takes 2 days of travel depending on the island. But if it’s a simple transfer then you will get an email from me a day later than usual.  Sister Garcia will let you know as soon as we get the announcement.  So you know how I have 2 Facebooks right? One with my face in a mask and one of me on the cruise boat in a swimsuit. The one with the boat should be my real one. People from here look me up and they follow the one of me in the mask and I don’t use that one. Will you start tagging my other one? Or are you using any of them to post or anything?  Everyone wants to know my true Facebook so they can add me. I want to be able to chat when I get home with people from here because that’s all they use but I don’t want to confuse them with 2 accounts so I have a huge favor from you. Somehow can you put ALL my photos from my mask account over to my swimsuit account? I don’t want 2 profiles and I noticed you’ve been tagging me on both which is great but I really only want one. The swimsuit one. So will you do that for me? It may take you some time but you know you love me sooo much :) and you’ve already done sooo much for me but can you do that for me? My main point, 1 profile. All pictures from my Facebook life. :) Simple right? Thank you mommy!!! :) mahal kita
**Elder Merrill**


No comments:

Post a Comment