Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 25 - January 25, 2016

From: Jordan Mark Merrill [mailto:merrill.j@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 8:40 PM
To: Lauri Merrill <lauri.merrill@usu.edu>
Subject: 


So ya, I couldn’t get on yesterday because of transfers. Today is my last day in Bacacay :( I’m getting transferred to the "Liago" Zone. Also I was extended the calling of becoming a trainer. SO this means I’m getting a new missionary to train in a NEW area. Which means no missionaries there before. President Guanzon told me the #1 hardest assignment as a missionary is being a trainer the #2 hardest assignment is opening an area, and I’m doing both ... so all my stuff is packed at home, after I’m done emailing I’m going to grab my bags, travel to Legazpi, stay there until Thursday then go to my new area. In other news it’s getting cold here at night. It’s weird but I still sweat. Sounds like all my buds on missions. I’m going to miss Elder Francisco so much I learned so much from him. There isn’t much to say this week except WE planted a ton of investigators and they are all so close to baptism and guess what? I’m leaving. So at least I have the right to say I was the first:) The ***** family is my favorite family so far on my mission. I love them and there baptism date is Feb. 20. It is a family of 5. But keep praying for them even though I won’t be there to see the baptism. No pictures this week. I packed my camera so next week :) Emailing in Bacacay is slow. Don’t worry mom I still have 19 months to email you looooong emails:)
 I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!! :) XOXOXOXXOX
**Elder Merrill**

No comments:

Post a Comment