Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Week 57 - September 5, 2016



From: Jordan Mark Merrill <merrill.j@myldsmail.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 11:20 PM
To: Lauri Merrill
Subject:

Yo yo :) ayun so I’d say for this week it did slow down a little bit from last week but it was still an adventure for sure. I’m finally used to this area but not really used to the island. In our area it’s like the shape of a half circle with kind of squared edges? Best way to explain it. And in my area we have the main city or downtown of Masbate city then you go down a few streets and it gets more house-y. We have one of the main ports and also the coast, so it’s a pretty good looking area. NOTHING like Tula Tula though. After a while in Tulax2 you eventually start to learn the faces of who lives there and see people you have seen before, but here, it’s a new face every day! New house every day! New everything. It’s awesome. Um, with our work this week I’d say it was slower, Elder Mwarie and I came home one night and found out our gate was locked so he climbed it without thinking and jumped down then ran and got the key.  Later that night his foot hurts and the next morning he can’t even walk, he didn’t sleep that night either. So we go hit up the hospital and get him an x-ray but it was just a bad sprain and no break but we didn’t work for 2 days until he could walk again. No biggy, he’s a man! But ya that’s about it for our week. Sorry it’s a boring letter week even though I have so much I would like to say. Maybe I’m in that part of my mission where I could only send 1 or 2 sentences to my letter home and be satisfied.  But out of my love for you, mom, and all that will read this, I’m making it just a little longer... ;) Today actually we planned as a district to go to a small white sand beach island but as we go to the port we were told by president that we can’t soooo ya we just went to another beach and played around there:) So maybe that’ll be it for me today:) Love you all and remember na magsisi kayo palagi po:)
**Elder Merrill**
good English huh
Yup that's my comp:) and yup look what he's wearing... Buuut he's used to it where he's from ha-ha
Yes, this is not us missionaries.. These are members bragging in our faces ha

No comments:

Post a Comment