Friday, March 24, 2017

Week 85 - March 20, 2017



From: Jordan Mark Merrill <merrill.j@myldsmail.net>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 2:20 AM
To: Lauri Merrill
Subject:

I’m just going to keep it short today cause I’m haggard. But I’ll just say that as I thought, it came true and I’m going to transfer this Tuesday to my new (maybe last) area "Sorsogon" 1st branch. I’ve been saying goodbye and we just got back from a waterfall hike where I basically free climbed to get to the top. Later tonight we have my last FHE at the Dilla family. Then tomorrow morning I’ll say goodbye to Malilipot. :) Sad, but that’s the life of a missionary, and you start getting more used to it the more you do it. So I’m excited to meet my new comp and see my new area. I heard it’s a great place and I’ll love it. I loved serving the people here and I will miss them but because of god’s plan of course we know that goodbye isn’t forever. ;) Well, next time you here from me I’ll be telling you of my new week’s experiences in my new area. :) Love you all!!
**Elder Merrill**









No comments:

Post a Comment