Thursday, July 27, 2017

Week 102 - July 17, 2017



From: Jordan Mark Merrill <merrill.j@myldsmail.net>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 4:56 AM
To: Lauri Merrill
Subject:

Hey Hey :) So I think I said last week, I’m not sure if I’m going to get the chance to email on my last Monday here because I know that’s the day we do our travels to Legazpi. But I’m thinking we get some time so this may or may not be my last email to you in the mission? Maybe I’ll make it my last one anyway, so next week if I have time I can hit up some old friends with a quick email telling them I love them ha-ha! But as of this week, it’s been a different feeling as I go through the days and sometimes I’ll admit I think of home but I feel like that’s a natural thing so whatever. Last week, we found a bunch of new investigators so this week we didn’t really do a lot of finding. We had a baptism on Saturday and it was just a simple, nice, little experience. She had a great time and will do good things in her life. :) Lots of people seem to be nice to me now they know I’m close to going home, ha-ha. Maybe they know when a missionary goes home he plans on leaving things, so who knows? ;) Ha-ha.  I really don’t have a lot to say about this weeks of work but I’ll just say I’m glad to be able to say I have finished 2 years serving the Lord. Two years is the time given, and that’s enough time to do great and more.  But even when we’re home, we still have that big obligation. I love the Philippines. I love the people. I love my mission.  It’s the bitter sweet time that comes to all, so just enjoy right? :) See ya'll in a few. :) Merrill out.

**Elder Merrill**

From: Jordan Mark Merrill <merrill.j@myldsmail.net>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 4:58 AM
To: Lauri Merrill
Subject:

I have pictures but I’m in a sketchy place sooooo not this week. ;) But if I’m not mistaken I’ll drive to Legazpi on Monday, sleep there one day then fly to Manila, sleep there one day, then fly to Tokyo, and from there its straight. :) I got to go now. Love you. :)

**Elder Merrill**

No comments:

Post a Comment