Saturday, August 5, 2017

Week 103 - July 24, 2017



From: Jordan Mark Merrill <merrill.j@myldsmail.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 10:48 PM
To: Lauri Merrill
Subject:

Ok, well now I’m 100% sure this will be my last email here in the Pines. :) It’s bitter sweet like I’ve said, but it’s come. Maybe I’ll just cover my last week and save all the mushy stuff for when I get home. :) 
This week has been the time where everyday someone asks you how it feels and it’s the same answer every time, you just tell them it’s no different. But we all know deep down that’s not the right answer, ha-ha! The members have been great to me. My plan was to only go to the airport with a small suitcase and a backpack but that’s not what is going to happen. After my cases are full, another member hands me a big bag full of things so then you repack and manage. I’m the one we like to call "Hoarder" and can’t throw it away without feeling guilty about it, even though it has no purpose and I’ll never use it again. But it’s just a few days of carrying around the stuff then it’s all easy. :) Me and my comp’s goal this week was to find a bunch of new investigators for him and his next comp, and to open our mouth to as many as we can to get them somewhat interested. It seemed to do good and were happy. :) I’m going to miss our investigators, recent converts, members, just about everyone. They get mad at me because I haven’t accepted them on Facebook for 2 years and I tell them just to be little more patient ha-ha! That’s one more thing that'll be a change when I get home, will be my use of Facebook. Before I could care less about it, as long as I had one like everyone else. But now this is going to be the main form of communication. I’m excited to be able to talk to them all again! Annnnd as of now I have a lot more to say but as I look outside I see small water droplets and we all know small rain comes first then the big rain and I have a bunch of clothes out drying so I’m going to cut it now and say that I’ll see you all in a matter of days. :) Love you all. Mahal na mahal ko kayo. :) 
#2yearsDONE.
#MerrillOut
#RMNAAKO.

**Elder Merrill**

Yup. Ate Dog for the third and last time :) (Adobo Form)

No comments:

Post a Comment