Saturday, February 18, 2017

Week 78 - January 30, 2017



From: Jordan Mark Merrill <merrill.j@myldsmail.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 10:54 PM
To: Lauri Merrill
Subject:

Happy New Years!!!:) Well in China it is the new year and it’s a pretty big thing here so I’m just going to go with the flow ha-ha. Earlier today in the plaza of the city we’re in we saw those big dancing dragons with people underneath, it way pretty cool I guess? For this year I’m the Rat and I’m supposed to find the love of my life. ;) But we'll see! So as for our work this week, despite infected foot, were still working strong. I don’t know if it’s smarter to take a day or 2 rest so I can get better, or work even harder to get the blessing I need to get better?? Maybe I’ll just James 1:5 it. But either way I’m having fun:) I finally finished the New Testament and currently reading the Book of Mormon but with my next goal I want to start and finish the Doctrine and Covenants before I need to go home. Kayang kaya syempre. ;) Um, sorry I don’t have much to report or say this week. I’m kind of just enjoying life but if you got any questions I’d love to answer ha! Anyway, love y’a'll:) 
**Elder Merrill**

No comments:

Post a Comment