Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 92 - May 8, 2017


From: Jordan Mark Merrill [mailto:merrill.j@myldsmail.net]  
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 12:18 AM  
To: Lauri Merrill <lauri.merrill@usu.edu>
Subject:


Hello! I got the package yesterday! :) No extra fee ha-ha. Yesterday was one of the girl’s birthday in the orphanage so I gave her one of the chocolate bills and some Sixlets. We have like 99 billion banana trees here and before the bananas start growing, a "Heart" grows then falls off in pieces, so my joke I always use for b-days is I take a piece of the heart and wrap it up then write a note "At least galing sa puso" Which means at least it’s coming from the heart. So she laughed and it made a good night for them. :) I’m guessing the bracelet means Jordan? Just a guess? I’m not sure if Tagalog has names different? I just know people call me Hordan...And there always seems to be a causality of some sort in every package ha-ha. This time the 2 chocolate bunnies died. But I salvaged what I could and I’m sure they still taste the same. To answer your questions… My toe is good; it is still tender sometimes so I don’t think I fixed it all but it’s nothing big. My health is good, my assignment got changed last second and I’m not training but I don’t really care. My new comp is from Vanuatu Island. He’s only been 1 year in the mission and English is not his language, let alone Tagalog ha-ha but were already tight ha-ha.  For Skype next week, we can do it on my Monday and your Sunday. Most likely this time or around 9 here which will be around 6 for ya’ll on Sunday. My comp just plans on calling via phone so it’s all good. Love you all. :) 
**Elder Merrill**


Branch CSP.
B-day
The weather doesn't agree with the peeps ha-ha! Still tasted the same though.
We found a wig and decided to have some fun..:) Nothing to worry about! These dresses are called Dasters. I guess its just for chillin' in the house.
The following pics are from mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment