Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Week 100 - July 3, 2017



From: Jordan Mark Merrill <merrill.j@myldsmail.net>
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 3:20 AM
To: Lauri Merrill
Subject:

So, not sure if I should greet America a happy birthday this week or after the 4th next week? Maybe because it’s only tomorrow I’ll just do it now. :) 🎆 But here we have like nothing going on tomorrow so I might just have to improvise and buy some BBQ. It’s not a T-bone steak though, maybe some chicken intestine and curdled blood, but it’s still technically BBQ. I also don’t have an American flag so whatevs. I’ll do what I can! But again it’s also a good feeling to know that every holiday I spend here, the next time I’ll be home! 
And with that, I’m not really trying to count, but you know it’s a bit tough when you have 3 weeks left and we were even told to start preparing but I’m just trying to enjoy it as much as I can. When people ask me how long I’ve been here I can say 2 years. :) And it makes my comp mad cause he goes home in 2018 but he can deal with it. Ha-ha I’ve had to be comps with 3 different missionaries before they went home so I know what he is feeling. Anyway, back to the regular stuff, our work this week has been a little slow due to the big fiesta we just got over. I’m happy I was here during it but now it’s wala. 
To be honest, like at this very second I’m thinking what to write and I’m like, my emails at this point in my mission should be a super long list of things and super detailed and stuff, but I’m at a blank? Maybe a big part is its almost night and all I’ve eaten today is a part of a fish with some rice and also I’m sunburned from our travels this morning going to a beach. Maybe my email today would be nice if I wasn’t so lazy right now. My next few times I’ll make them good don’t worry. :) This time I’ll make it short and simple but I feel bad about it but whatever ha-ha. Don’t forget to read always and do what we all know what we should be doing. :) Happy 4th!!!!!!!

**Elder Merrill**


No comments:

Post a Comment