Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 65 - October 31, 2016



From: Jordan Mark Merrill <merrill.j@myldsmail.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 6:46 PM
To: Lauri Merrill
Subject:

 
Well to start off I’d like to restate what my last week’s letter was about… Right, so I bought that big bottle of fresh cow milk and enjoyed it more than anything! Well, if I’m not wrong I said a little something about it being a little sketchy with the whole "process" it went through. So Monday night I finished the entire bottle and was satisfied thinking nothing of it, but it all changed when I found myself on the toilet for about an hour that early Tuesday morning. That’s when I realized I made a mistake. So that following Tuesday we had planned on cleaning up a member’s house that got hit pretty hard from the previous storm. Despite my "problem" we still went, and for about 3 hours cleaned up. From the previous P-day I was already tired, then the almost sleepless night, then that service almost about killed my body. I went home and totally crashed. Then we had interviews with Pres and Sis Kotter on Thursday and I told Sister Kotter my problem and she said I have food poisoning. She said if it’s just a normal upset stomach it should go away in about 4-5 days but if it doesn’t and lasts longer it means it more serious and I probably have something bigger. Well today is day 7 and my stomach is still very… not well. She said to text her if it lasts longer than 5 days and I haven't texted her yet, maybe I should huh?? Ha-ha! All goods, I’m still functional and able to work even with the sticky distractions ;) But other than the food poison, we had a decent week.  Like I said we had interviews with President Kotter and he’s still doing miracles for the mission. It has rained every day this week and I have had about 5 pairs of socks hanging outside trying to dry so freak that darn weather ha-ha. Sorry my letter this week is a little boring; I was just on the toilet a lot of the time. Oh ya its Halloween:) Happy Halloween!! They don’t celebrate it here how we do, on November 1 and 2 they all go to the cemeteries and kind of just hang around their loved ones grave and I guess pray for them which is pretty cool. We have a little activity where we’re going near the cemetery and are going to introduce family history to them to see how they accept it. Hopefully it'll work, ha. Well that’s it! Love you all:) 
**Elder Merrill**

No, this is not a missionary, just a member :)

No comments:

Post a Comment