Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 13 - November 2, 2015

From: Jordan Mark Merrill [mailto:merrill.j@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 6:45 PM
To: Lauri Merrill <lauri.merrill@usu.edu>
Subject: 


Hey mom:) So not much has gone on, EXCEPT, my trainer is being transferred tomorrow. That’s really rare and it’s going to suck for me because now I have to lead the area with a new trainer after only 6 weeks of being here!! Oh well ha ha. For our teachings, we have a man named **** ******* and he lives deep in the jungle. He really wants to be baptized but can’t commit to stop smoking. That’s basically the only investigator we have that has a little potential, all the rest are just difficult. So the past couple days we have been focusing on cleaning our appt. Its sooo much better to have it clean. We washed the disgusting CR (bathroom) oh so gross. Also I cleaned all my food stuff and the fridge and all the kitchen area so we’re a little more sanitary. Just a reminder that I’m eating VERY well. My pants barely fit because I eat too much. I’m actually trying to lose weight now because I’m too fat. I think I’m finally used to being soaked everyday now, except it is cold at night when you return home soaked and turn the fan on. Ha it’s weird.
**Elder Merrill**

From: Jordan Mark Merrill [mailto:merrill.j@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 9:44 PM
To: Lauri Merrill <lauri.merrill@usu.edu>
Subject: 


Hey I’m back on now again but only for a bit. The internet cut out mid email time and then we got yelled at cause she thought we were using the computers to download?? Oh btw, we have to pay to use the computers and it sucks to pay for crappy internet... oh well. So about the pouch thing, send me letters because that’s always fun to get letters but also send me emails too. I haven’t received one letter from you or from gma yet so I’m still waiting. We didn’t have a Halloween. There isn’t anything like that here, all they do is go to the cemetery and mourn their dead. It was yesterday actually. November 1 is their Halloween. So bummer for me ha, but oh well. So I’ve got to cut it short now. I think the one thing I dislike about my mission so far is the emailing. Its soooo slow, unreliable, everyone reads emails over my shoulder, power goes out, all in 1 hour time, it sucks. Next week hopefully will be better, I’m cursed...:) Love you mom!! Love all the fam and tell dad to kill lots of things for me:) The church is true! C-ya in 2! (20 months):) xoxoxo
**Elder Merrill**


From: Jordan Mark Merrill [mailto:merrill.j@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 9:56 PM
To: Lauri Merrill <lauri.merrill@usu.edu>
Subject: 


I tried to send pictures but it was to slow... I’ll save it as a draft and send them next week...
**Elder Merrill**

No comments:

Post a Comment