Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 1 - August 15, 2015

From: Jordan Mark Merrill [merrill.j@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 9:24 AM
To: Lauri Merrill
Subject:

Hey mom how ya doin??:) I liked those pictures you sent in they were nice to see and keep me sane being connected to the outside world. So I found out I'm going to be flying out on September 17 to Tokyo for a layover then I'll fly to Manila to the MTC there, spend a week there doing splits with the native missionaries, then I'll fly to Legazpi which I found out it pronounced with a S like Legaspi. Every ex missionary that teaches us tell us that toilet paper hurts when they came back and they all have a different "method" they use there. So yes, they use their hand. The next package you send me will you send lots of pictures from home and of Hinckley and all that? If it's too much of a hassle it's fine but I would like some more pictures. It's nice to look at them when I get homesick. Believe it or not, I'm probably one of the quietest ones here. I kind of keep to myself and try to focus on me. We get to play soccer and volleyball everyday which is nice but yesterday I ran for the first time and that was a lot better to relieve my stress so I think I'm going to run a lot. I also haven't gained one pound ... I eat about 5 orange popsicles a day so I should be fat by now. I like the letters you send through DearElder.com and ya I've been getting them. Tell everyone that wants to email me to use it, it's really nice, except one time I got 3 at once. 1 from you and 2 others to some other kids with the last name Merrill so there's a glitch somewhere.
Well I got to go! So hopefully I'll be getting some letters and if you need to tell me anything do it in a letter cause I wont be on till next week! It's my bday in 3 days and its going to suck spending it here but oh well. Love you lots and tell the whole Fam I love them too! Keep Hinckley safe please. Love you:)
**Elder Merrill**











Sister Missionary that reminds me of my sister, Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment