Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Week 5 - September 12, 2015


From: Jordan Mark Merrill [mailto:merrill.j@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:21 AM
To: Lauri Merrill <lauri.merrill@usu.edu>
Subject:



So there is just nothing to say, like at all. Besides being beyond stoked to leave, it’s all been the same. I see Jake every once in a while.  I’ve seen Parker 3 or 4 times, before bed we both go outside and just talk about everything it is pretty fun. Sucks that I’m gonna leave right after he got here, but oh well. I bought a photo album. Keep me updated with the Instagram pics and all that. I haven’t really taken any new pictures but next week for sure you’ll get a ton. I’ll arrive in Manila at night so I won’t be able to take pics from the plane. But the next day I’ll get to take a lot.  It’s weird to think the next time I email you I’ll be across the world sitting in a puddle of my own sweat. So my favorite scripture I learned to acquire here is Ether 12:27. It basically sums up my experience here because the language is my weakness but I know that eventually through hard work and many, many trials it will become my strength. The first Sunday in the Philippines you go to the church and they ask you to bear your testimony!.. I’m pooping myself thinking about it haha but it won’t be too bad. So again send my love to everyone, all the fam, Hink, cats all them :) Love you especially mom. Ttly :)

**Elder Merrill**



Ether 12:27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.


No comments:

Post a Comment